TRUST

I don't know what I will be,
But I know what I have been.
I don't know what I am doing,
But I know what I have done.
I don't know where I am going,
But I know where I have been.
I don't know what life holds,
But I know what it has given.
I can't see my tomorrows,
But I can see my yesterdays.
Dreams not realizing,
But nightmares coming to life.
What I had thought true,
Is turning out to be untrue.
What I had seen before,
Is turning out to be brand new.
The things I had done,
I am learning to do it again.
The things I had found,
I am searching for it again.
Memories, I had of you,
Is fading away with time.
But the thing I just can't find,
Is my soul, lost without a trace.
The thing I need now,
Is just a peace of mind.
The trust I seek in all,
To be found in someone someday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infosys Times

The Bengaluru to Imphal Drive (part 1)

The true Indian