Ma Orkut Experience

Everyone seems to be on orkut. Damn the crowd is huge. One connected to the rest of the world. For me, it started as a timepass to see how it works. Then I left it there just like that. Created a profile and never bothered to check what was happening. But today was different.
I came to office and there was nothing to do except sit and surf the net. Now thats a better way to earn your money. Sit and do nothing but still get paid for doing that. How nice is that.
So, with nothing to do after checking the office mail and the personal mails. I thought why not check out orkut? and there was a surprise in store.
Now the magic search word "Manipur" and bang the result comes up. Oh I was searching the communities page. Not to my surprise there were lots of communities in there. One of them related to me, it was my school's name right there. The school I love. Manipur Public School. Fine, found the school, now lets see who all are there, specially my batch mates. I found about 7 of them. We were buddies in school. All of them doing something to survive on this planet, which was good to know actually. Now what do I do?? Bloody Add them to the list, does not matter whether they add me or not. So done with it.
Oh whoever had the Einsteinik idea of creating it, good for you. Keep up the good work.
Munxcat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infosys Times

The Bengaluru to Imphal Drive (part 1)

The true Indian