Time! (Confused, calculated, bad, good, whatever…)

"Time does not wait for anyone." Heard that a million times. Exageration? May be or may be not.
"I dont have time for it now." Heard that a thousand times. I am sure about that.
"I dont know how to manage my time?" Ah, this one, heard a couple of hundred times.
"I dont know how you find time to blog when you have so many other stuff to do?" Heard that about ten times or so. Now, this is more confusing than the first 3 statements. My simple explanation is "I take out some time to write something. Now, thats not that bad. It makes me relax a bit and get back to my work.

But a lot of us have different opinions about the way others work. The reality is, if you keep blogging regularly and something goes wrong with your main work, then the explanation that will follow is; "You keep blogging, thats why your work went wrong". As simple as that. So, what to do? Keep blogging and find time to blog. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Infosys Times

The Bengaluru to Imphal Drive (part 1)

The true Indian